Big on Love, Small in Size.™ Hill’s® Science Diet® Small Paws™ Puppy dry food is tailored nutrition for the developmental needs of Small & Mini puppies, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential. Specially made with nibble size kibble.
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs.
Not recommended for:
Adult dogs, Adult 7+ dogs, obese or obese-prone dogs.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Flavor, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Beta-Carotene, Broccoli.
|Weight of Dog – lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – Growth 4 to 9 months||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – Growth 10 to 12 months|
|2 (0,9)||1/2 (50)||3/8 (40)||1/3 (35)|
|5 (2,3)||1 (105)||7/8 (90)||2/3 (70)|
|8 (3,6)||1 3/8 (145)||1 1/8 (120)||7/8 (90)|
|10 (4,5)||1 5/8 (170)||1 3/8 (145)||1 1/8 (120)|
|15 (6,8)||1 7/8 (195)||1 1/2 (155)|
|20 (9,1)||2 1/3 (245)||1 3/4 (185)|
|25 (11,3)||2 3/4 (290)||2 1/4 (235)|
|30 (14)||3 (315)||2 1/2 (260)|
Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growing puppies except for growth of large size dogs 70 lbs. or more as an adult.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.