Another high-tech STIHL chain saw, the MS 291 is built around one of our new fuel-saving engines with longer run times and lower emissions. And with an advanced pre-separation air filtration system, your air filter can last up to five times longer. Another great feature is an advanced anti-vibration system to reduce user fatigue. STIHL engineering is to thank for this high-powered, high-tech, low-maintenance chain saw. It is truly a force to be reckoned with.
- Low-emission, fuel-efficient engine – reduces fuel consumption and delivers 20% longer run times between fuelings as compared to previous models
- Pre-separation air filtration system
- Advanced anti-vibration system
- Side-access chain tensioner
- Complete with lightweight muffler
|Displacement||55.5 cc (3.39 cu. in.)|
|Engine Power||2.8 kW (3.76 bhp)|
|Weight||5.49 kg (12.1 lbs.)|
|Fuel Capacity||500 cc (16.9 oz.)|
|Chain Oil Capacity||240 cc (8.12 oz.)|
|Chain Type||.325 RM3|
of Guide Bar Lengths
|40 to 50 cm
(16″ to 20″)
STIHL recommends #3624 (26 RM3 67) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 16″ 3003 000 6813 STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Ematic™ guide bar combination. The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length depending upon which power head it is installed.