Call to reserve one today
STIHL engine technology means low fuel consumption, longer run times and reduced emissions in this high-powered chainsaw. The MS 391 features our newest engine technology that adds fuel efficiency while reducing emissions as compared to other models. Though equal in weight, the MS 391 is more powerful than the MS 311. Add to that an optimal power-to-weight ratio and you have a chainsaw that’s cut out for the big jobs in field, farm and ranch. Felling trees, cutting firewood and cleanup after the storm just got a whole lot easier with the rugged MS 391.
- Advanced engine technology (Low fuel consumption and reduced emissions/more power)
- Pre-separation air filtration system
- Advanced anti-vibration system
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Side-access chain tensioner
- IntelliCarb™ compensating carburetor
|Displacement||64.1 cc (3.9 cu. in.)|
|Engine||3.3 kW (4.4 bhp)|
|Powerhead Weight||6.2 kg (13.67 lbs.)|
|Fuel Capacity||600 cc (20.3 oz.)|
|Oilomatic® Chain||3/8″ RS3|
|Chain Oil Capacity||350 cc (11.8 oz.)|
STIHL recommends #3624 (33 RS3 72) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 20″ 3003 008 8921 STIHL ROLLOMATIC® Ematic™ guide bar combination. The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length depending upon which power head it is installed.