Don’t let overgrown branches loom over your property. Prune those branches with the STIHL HT 56 C-E pole pruner. It’s nearly effortless to start thanks to our Easy2Start™ technology – just give it a light pull and watch the STIHL HomeScaper Series™ engine roar to life. The pruner is also lightweight and features a unique, two-piece shaft design for easy storage and transport. Priced less than other STIHL pole pruner options, the STIHL HT 56 C-E is a perfect fit for your pruning needs.
Powered by a low-emission, fuel-efficient engine, the HT 56 C-E comes equipped with a durable STIHL bar and chain for optimal cutting performance. Its unique two-piece shaft design makes for easy storage and transport and the STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting almost effortless.
- Unique two-piece shaft design for easy storage and transport
- 10” narrow nose bar and durable 1/4” pitch (13RMS-56) STIHL chain for optimal cutting performance
- Low-emission, fuel-efficient STIHL HomeScaper Series™ engine
- STIHL Easy2Start™ for effortless startups
- Front-access chain tensioner with automatic bar and chain oiling
- Toolless fuel and oil caps for easy maintenance
|Displacement||27.2 cc (1.7 cu. in.)|
|Engine||0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)|
|Weight w/Cutting Attachment||6.2 kg (13.7 lbs.)|
|Fuel Capacity||340 cc (11.5 oz.)|
|Chain Oil Capacity||220 cc (7.4 oz.)|
|Oilomatic® Chain||1/4” RMS, 10″ Bar and Chain|
The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length based on which power
head it is installed on.