Call to reserve one today
Landscaping professionals that demand power in their mowing applications will love the STIHL FS 111 trimmer. With its low-emission, 31.4 cc engine, grass and tall, thick weeds don’t stand a chance. And because it features a larger fuel tank, the FS 111 delivers 30% longer run times when compared to the FS 110. Its bike-handle design also includes rubberized grips for enhanced comfort and leverage. The trimmer features one touch stop and a simplified starting procedure enabled by the semi-automatic choke lever. Add to that an improved air filtration and STIHL exclusive IntelliCarb™ technology for maximum RPM when air filter begins to clog. Need to cut down heavy brush or saplings? The solid steel drive shaft accepts a wide range of heavy-duty cutting heads, including metal blades.
NOTE: Barrier bar and large deflector must be attached when using a grass blade with loop handle.
- Powered by low-emission engine
- Quick, smooth acceleration
- Lightweight, balanced, low-profile design makes it comfortable to use
- TapAction™, 2-line AUTOCUT® head
- Lower vibration for comfortable operation
- FixCut™ 25-2 head (4002 710 2158)
- STIHL PolyCut™ 20-3 head (4002 710 2189)
- Interchangeable gearbox attachments
|Displacement||31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)|
|Engine Power||1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)|
|Weight*||5.8 kg (12.8 lbs.)|
|Fuel Capacity||710 cc (24.0 oz.)|