Call to reserve one today
Fulfilling the demanding landscaper’s trimming needs, the STIHL FS 91 R trimmer is the well-rounded choice for professionals. It features a low-emission engine and large fuel tank which provides 30% longer run times than the previous model. With its rubberized loop handle, this straight-shaft trimmer delivers a comfortable grip of product, the maneuverability needed to navigate obstacles and the power to cut them down. The FS 91 R trimmer also has a simplified three-step start procedure that saves users time, and a superior air filter benefiting you in the long run.
- Powered by a low-emission engine
- STIHL Easy2Start™ makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless , eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products with this feature fast and easy.
- Semi-automatic choke lever for smooth starts
- Solid drive shaft will accommodate metal blades with approved deflectors and handle configurations
- TapAction™, AUTOCUT® 25-2 head is standard
|Displacement||28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)|
|Engine Power||0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)|
|Weight*||5.5 kg (12.1 lbs.)|
|Fuel Capacity||710 cc (24.0 oz.)|
|*Weight without cutting attachment or deflector.|