Durango Lady Rebel Benefitting Stefanie Spielman #RD3557
- Tagged as
The American Cancer Society reported that “An estimated 40,030 breast cancer deaths (39,620 women, 410 men) are expected in 2013.” By wearing this #RD3557 Durango boot, you are able to show your support for those who have been affected and create awareness about this disease.
The upper features full-grain brown leather. The shaft is adorned with embellishments, white stitching, and the eye catching hue reminding others that the color pink just might change the world. Each pull tab features a pink ribbon.
Characteristically, once you have broken in your Western boots, the comfort level is so astounding. You’ll have no interest in wearing anything else. Durango made these pull-on boots even more comfortable for your feet by adding a cushioned footbed. When you step down, you’ll receive cushioning and the ventilation helps supply airflow.
While the tempered steel shank delivers stability and arch support, the molded EVA midsole provides cushioning to your steps.
A pink ribbon graphic appears on the rubber outsole.
Women’s Durango Lady Rebel Benefitting Stefanie Spielman #RD3557
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Rocky Brands, Inc./Durango will donate $2.00 for each pair sold to the Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund up to $35,000. Runs Between 9/1/13 â€“ 8/31/14
- Contoured, ventilated, removable cushion footbed
- Cushion Flex insole
- Distressed full-grain leather upper
- Double row welt stitch
- Dual-density, translucent rubber graphic outsole with molded EVA midsole
- 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11