Product DescriptionCall to reserve one today
- Designed for use in extremely cold temperatures
- Tested at -20 degree F for 48 hours without freezing with no animals drinking
- Rim design helps to keep float balls free of ice buildup
- Extra-thick 4″ urethane insulation
- Removable top for hot weather operation
- Easy access for installation and maintenance
- Built-in hold downs
- New,non-siphoning BL water valve, which features:
-Fast, consistent fill
-Units have a non-siphoning, easy maintenance water valve
-Use with pressure lines from 0-55 p.s.i.
-Additional pressure regulator required for pressure above 55 p.s.i.
- Removable drain plugs and accessible covers
- Fully assembled, ready to install
- 5-year limited warranty on the body and a 1-year limited warranty on valves and controls
- To ensure proper operation in cold weather, it is recommended that each unit be installed with the Poly Earth Tube (purchased separately)
This item is only available for purchase and pick-up in store.
|Dimensions||24″ x 21″ x 23″|
|Weight||45 lbs. approx.|
|Min. Animal Cap.||12|
|Animal Cap. Gal.||60 Beef/30 Dairy|
|Water Capacity||15 Gallons|